Featured TEFL Job: Teach in China
Are you mature, flexible, adventurous and want to help change lives while having the experience of a lifetime? Does living in one of the world’s most ancient civilizations, rich with culture and brimming with tradition sound exciting to you? Then the Teach in China program may be right for you!
Bridge is excited to partner with English First to recruit for this unique teaching opportunity in one of the world’s most sought after teaching locations. Placement is available in over 50 locations throughout China, for teachers of all levels of experience. This teach abroad opportunity is available at no cost to you, as your initial expenses are reimbursed after completing a minimum time of teaching. What’s more, you’ll find the low cost of living in China even makes it possible to save money and explore the region while abroad.
The Teach in China application fee of $95 for non-certified applicants is refunded after 3 months of teaching and includes the following:
- 40-hour TEFL certification: minimum needed to teach in China
- FREE 120-hour TEFL certification upgrade: minimum needed to teach in many other parts of the world
- One year, 40-hour per week, teaching contract in one of 50+ cities throughout China
- 12-13000 RMB/month salary, airfare reimbursement and salary advance
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance including airport pickup, two week hotel stay and help finding an apartment
- Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Lifetime job placement assistance for future teaching positions
Are you already TEFL certified? If you meet the requirements below, you can simply email your resume directly to email@example.com to begin the enrollment process, without a fee!
The requirements to teach in China vary by region but there are basic Visa requirements that must be met for applicants:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 40 Hour TEFL Certification (If you’re not yet certified, we can help!)
- Native English speaker background (and citizen of the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa)
- 23-55 years old
- Ability to obtain a clear background check
- Some placements require two years of teaching experience